The Staten Island Museum is located on the grounds of Snug Harbor Cultural Center in Building A. Originally built in 1879, the the historic Greek Revival building (Building A) is a city, state, and federal landmark and opened as the Staten Island Museum in 2015. All public spaces are wheel-chair accessible.
Free parking is available on site (lots P3 and P4) as well on in the surrounding neighborhoods. The Museum can also be accessed through the North Gate along Richmond Terrace.
Hours: Saturday – Sunday, 11am – 5pm and Fridays starting July 16, 2021